Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Red, White and Cruise

While I am not going on a cruise this 4th of July, I am going to be carrying around this adorable, nautical cruise ship clutch from kate spade that is just perfect for the holiday. I bought this clutch a couple years ago and although I wear it very infrequently (it's pretty impractical, given its size) for certain occasions, like July 4th or being on a ship, it's just perfect!

To compliment my whimsical ship clutch, I am wearing something a little vintage inspired. A few weeks ago Zara put most of their spring line on sale. I'll be honest: there were quite a few pieces that I wanted to order, but I was good and picked out just two skirts, this being one of them. I love the print, and just like my clutch, the color scheme makes it perfect to celebrate this patriotic holiday!








Skirt: Zara here
Tee: H&M
Bag: kate spade "All Aboard" ship clutch
Shoes: J. Crew "Valentina"
Watch: kate spade "Carlyle"
Bracelet: J. Crew Factory

17 comments:

  1. That Zara skirt is truly beautiful and I love the clutch. The knot detail on your tee makes this even more nautical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada! Yes, I love the knot detail on the tee too, it's the perfect nautical, finishing touch! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Great colors on that skirt! I would love for you to add this to the #funsummerfinds linkup at my site! Have an awesome 4th!

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shellie! I would love to check out your link up for next week. Thanks for the invite!

      Delete
  3. I love the print of your skirt and that clutch is a fun addition! Have a great 4th!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th Jill! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. I just loved your clutch,it us perfect with the theme of pictures.
    Thanks for sharing in Fun Fashion Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This clutch is one of my favorites, especially given its red, white and blue color scheme. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Adorable outfit and great pics against that blue wall. Always love a fun skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I also can't resist a fun skirt and a perfect colored wall to match!

      Delete
  6. A beautiful skirt and what a fun clutch! Happy 4th!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 4th of July Alice! I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend and thanks again for hosting the link-up!

      Delete
  7. Tropical and fabulous, Dear! So pretty! Thanks for being part of Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX

    Dawn Lucy

    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July and thanks for hosting your weekly link up!

      Delete
  8. You are obviously very good at scoring amazing skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright skirt and that clutch is so fun! Thanks for linking up to Flashback Fashion Fridays!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to Hello Katie! I would love to hear from you!