Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Just Say "No"!

Do you ever have those moments when you're considering a purchase and you ask yourself: "Is this either really cool or really stupid?" I am not afraid to admit that I have those moments every so often when debating if I should purchase an item of clothing or an accessory. In theory, if you are doubting a purchase it might be best just to say "no" because you'll save yourself some money, not to mention valuable real estate in your closet. If the price is right, however, why not take the gamble?



Clearly, this was the case with my quirky "No" bag from Zara. When it first came out this winter it was priced at $39.99 and I was on the fence about whether or not to get it. I was drawn to it because it was sort of fun and quirky, but at the same time it is not something that would probably get a ton of wear. Also, I knew my husband would make fun of it. (But seriously, when has that ever stopped me?) When it went on sale for $19.99, I knew instead of heeding the "No" warning emblazoned on the bag, I should just say "Yes"!



These pictures were taken in Culver City at one of the coolest parking structures that I have ever seen. Whoever approved of the dripping rainbows definitely said "Yes" to some major color! Personally, if I were to have designed this, I would have made the color drip all the way down so that it would be easier for bloggers to take photos at this particular location, but what do I know about architecture? Regardless, it's a pretty cool sight to behold, not to mention the perfect place to show off a bag that makes a statement that's as bold as the colors.




Sweater: J. Crew here, similar version for spring here
Pants: J. Crew "Martie" here
Bag: Zara similar here
Shoes: J. Crew similar here
Sunglasses: Celine similar white sunglasses here




4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the bright blue and pants and 'No' bag! So gals you said 'yes' to it!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun bag! And I absolutely love your sweater!

    You have the best walls & parking structures in the LA area!

    Andrea
    Andrea’s Wellness Notes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag. Definitely a yes purchase for sure! That building is so much fun. I could not imagine how much fun it would be waking up to see that rainbow everyday!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find and are lucky to be surrounded by the best walls in California. That "No" bag makes a huge statement. This outfit is definitely pop art!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to Hello Katie! I would love to hear from you!